Montana May Hunt

Montana May Hunt
Our little cutie! Born December 31, 2012 at 10:09 pm; 7 lbs, 7 oz.; 20 inches long

Monday, April 13, 2009

Nature Walk

Josh and his buddies went out looking for antlers for a good part of the day on Saturday. So, although I had my friends Becky and Amanda to visit with, we were pretty much inside most of the day. So, on Sunday I told Josh that we had to get out of the house to do something so I wouldn't go crazy. Well, you might be surprised, but what did he suggest? A "nature walk" (haha). I, like you,thought, yeah sure. And if we happen to stumble across an antler I guess we will take it home. But believe it or not, we did not come home with a single antler! We just had a nice "walk" (hike would be more appropriate word for it) and enjoyed being outside because it was a beautiful day. So we were all happy and I'm sure it did us all some good.
Anyway, we didn't get too many pictures. But the family picture above was from that hike, and this is just one more of us walking together.

No comments: