Montana May Hunt

Montana May Hunt
Our little cutie! Born December 31, 2012 at 10:09 pm; 7 lbs, 7 oz.; 20 inches long

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Fashion Statement?

Oh the joy when your kids decide to think for themselves. As Saralyn chose what she wanted to wear today she was faced with a dilemma when she found two beautiful pieces of clothing that she wanted to wear. I'm sure she was thinking, "Which one should I wear?" Well, instead of choosing just one, why not choose both and make a bold fashion statement? All I can say is it fits her personality! It's a good thing I have two great kids to keep me laughing!

2 comments:

Reddington Clan said...

Hey Girl! Katie told me to pester you to come and visit me with her so here goes...YOU Both need to come visit!! Your girls are adorable!! And Happy Late Birthday!

US! said...

Kerri! What a cute blog! I can't believe the funny personalities that your little girls have! NEVER A DULL MOMENT I'M SURE! I'm glad I can keep posted on your lives now! Love ya!