Montana May Hunt

Montana May Hunt
Our little cutie! Born December 31, 2012 at 10:09 pm; 7 lbs, 7 oz.; 20 inches long

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

Well, today is my birthday! I was pleasantly surprised with some beautiful flowers this morning from family in Pennsylvania. Thank you sooooo much! They are beautiful and an awesome way to start out the day. I don't think my girls really understood at first that it is Mommy's birthday. Saralyn kept saying "no, mine" thinking it was her birthday (again). And we had been telling them that it was going to be my birthday soon, but when the flowers came, it looked like a light bulb came on in Alma's head and she said, "mommy, is it your birthday TODAY?" I said yes and then she said "oh, well we need to decorate!" I thought it was cute. Anyway, here's a picture of the pretty flowers and hopefully I will have more pictures to post later on.

3 comments:

Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! said...

I'm such a dope- I didn't even tell you Happy Birthday today on the phone. But to be honest- I didn't even know what the date was today. I consider it a good day if I know what day of the week it is!! Hope you have a good one though and that we can get together soon!

Mooners said...

Happy birthday I had no clue i am happy you had a good one. I want to see the pics of the decorating you and the girls did!!! :)

Cindy said...

Happy birthday! flowers are always a nice surprise, and yours are beautiful. hope you had a good day.