Montana May Hunt

Montana May Hunt
Our little cutie! Born December 31, 2012 at 10:09 pm; 7 lbs, 7 oz.; 20 inches long

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Well, what can I say...

Yeah, yeah, I know. It's been..a while. But still I don't have a camera that works and I like posting when I have pictures to go along with it. I guess that's a bad excuse.
So, what have we been up to the past two months? (hopefully I will be able to post pics of these events once we figure things out) Alma started preschool in September and she loves it! She goes twice a week for 2 1/2 hours. I soooo did not want to send her because, well, I guess I'm selfish :) I was actually glad that she missed the deadline for Kindergarten because I love having her around and want to put off school as long as possible. :) But we finally decided it would probably be a good thing for her and it has been. She has been learning a lot and making lots of new friends. It's fun to hear her talk about what she did each day.
Next was her 5th birthday on Oct. 12. Family from Burley came and helped us celebrate and we had lots of fun. She is so excited to finally be five! And Saralyn, of course, can't wait til she turns five too :) Saralyn is learning things so fast! Except for potty training...she is NOT interested! Hopefully soon! But besides that, she speaks in sentences and picks up on everything anyone says--especially her big sis. They both love to play "Babies" lately and are always talking about their baby brother. So...yes, I would say they are excited :)
Now, at our last appointment, we were able to find out what our little one is going to be. And.....IT'S A BOY (I guess I kinda spilled the beans earlier, oh well)!! We are excited, and a little nervous. What am I going to do with a boy?? Oh well, I'm sure I'll have a lot of fun figuring it out :) It's been fun trying to think of names and stuff. Our midwife actually wanted to trade her part of the pregnancy bills (all appointments + labor) for a "Bullwinkle" (moose head)! So we were way excited. Josh actually has already finished it and taken it to her house. She absolutely loved it! And she has promised us a beautiful baby...I'm sure she'll hold up her end of the deal :) She's awesome! Thanks to those who recommended her, we couldn't have found better!
Halloween was fun. We went to trunk or treat in Burley on Friday (Oct. 30) because my brother Tyler, had a football game on Halloween night--which they won!! Both girls were very cute little witches with green faces. So we had a very busy and fun weekend.
Now we are into November and looking forward to the Holidays!

5 comments:

Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! said...

Yay!!! A BOY!! SO excited for you guys!!

Campbell Family said...

You have beautiful girls, and I'm sure Josh was totally pumped to have a little boy on the way!! Congratulations and I'm glad you're doing well!

Cindy said...

what a deal with the midwife. and you get a boy out of it too!

G. Grandma Alma said...

Wow! Our first great grandson! He's adorable! We love him already.

Reddington Clan said...

Congrats on the boy! Boys are fun but so full of energy! You will do great. I love the swap thing with the midwife. Awesome!