Montana May Hunt

Montana May Hunt
Our little cutie! Born December 31, 2012 at 10:09 pm; 7 lbs, 7 oz.; 20 inches long

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What?? where did summer go??

Well, I can't believe that it as been so long since we last posted. I do have a few reasons for this. First of all, I can't seem to get the camera to load any pictures onto the computer for me. That's kind of a lame excuse because we have had a lot of visitors and a lot going on these last two months. So, I'll write a little, post the few pictures that I do have, and then, I'll get Josh to sit down and help me figure out the camera thing. So this first part is going to be a lot of reading, so try to...endure :) You won't be disappointed...

So, we had Grandma and Grandpa Minnick and Aunt Becca out here with us for a whole week in July!! It was so much fun and we are so glad they were able to take some time to come and see us out here in Utah. We did a lot of sight-seeing while Josh was at work and really just enjoyed being together. Here in Morgan there is a place to rent tubes and go down the "river", so we decided to have a go at it. Well, it turns out that was not such a good idea. Grandma had some trouble and it was pretty scary--don't want to go into it too much, but we are very happy that she is okay. Josh and I acutally both had one of the girls with us on our tubes, which we thought would be fine. It was, mostly, except when we both got dumped off and went under the water. Thank goodness for life jackets!!! We were all safe, but it shook me and the girls up a little. I have a tendancy to "freak out" when I feel like I'm going to hit a tree, rock, or some other obstruction that may cause pain, so I told Alma to help me stay calm and we would be fine. So the whole way down she kept saying "It's okay mom, don't freak out" "calm down mom" ...she was a good helper and it did make me stay calm. :) Anyway, besides that the vacation was a lot of fun. We took them to one of our favorite places, Bear Lake, and although it was a little windy, we had a blast and they loved it too. Who says you need an ocean to go to the beach? :)

Anyway, our next visitors were Great Grandma and Grandpa Hunt. They came the first part of August and stayed with us for the weekend. It was so nice to see them and I know the girls loved having them here. We took them around to see the sights and enjoyed talking and catching up. Before we left, the girls would stay with while Josh and I were at work so they became pretty close during that time and they were excited to see how much they had grown up. I do have a few pictures from there visit that they sent to us.

Gifts from family in PA


They really wanted to see temple square in Salt Lake City so that was one of the trips we took. It was really nice and we all enjoyed it.


Of course we had to go spend some time at "our" park :) That's what the girls call it because it's right behind our house.

So, we all had a wonderful time! Thanks for coming out to see us, it means a lot! We love you all!

And if you have continued to read this far, your in luck because you will get to hear our exciting news....................................we are having another baby!!! We are so excited, especially the girls. They are so exited about their new brother or sister. They always pray that the baby is healthy and will come out soon :) And they are always pretending to carry a baby around and take care of it. I'm glad they are so excited and hope it will last when they baby actually does come. I know they will be my two best helpers :) That's another reason I haven't posted much lately. Sitting at the computer typing and looking at the screen just didn't seem appealing to me. I have been a little sick and haven't wanted to to a whole lot. But it's getting better each day, thank goodness and I know it could be alot worse. The girls and Josh have been very patient with me..Thanks guys! :) I guess that's enough for now, I will hopefully post some more picutures of our fun summer soon.

I almost forgot. Josh and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary on August 22. We took the kids to my mom's house and we went camping for the weekend. We got some fun pictures I'll be sure to share!

6 comments:

Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! said...

Sooooo excited for you guys! When are you due? Congrats!

The Son of Stimp said...

Congrats on the new addition!! When are you due?

Mooners said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me know if we can help with anything!

Anonymous said...

I'm also very excited about the new baby! Zach's thinking of names, haha.

Cindy said...

wow 6 years and a baby on the way. congratulations. yay for having visitors. even the mundane things seem so much more fun with new eyes to see them.

Amanda said...

Hey Congratulations and It's about time!! Just kidding. I do read your blog, I promise! But, usually I check it out when I update my own and if you read mine you know how often that is :) Anyway, we are so excited for you. I hope we get to see you guys soon, it feels like it's been a long time. And I heard about your little exchange for the birth fee. I think that's amazing. I hope it worked to your favor!