Montana May Hunt

Montana May Hunt
Our little cutie! Born December 31, 2012 at 10:09 pm; 7 lbs, 7 oz.; 20 inches long

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Second attempt at blogging

Well, I tried once and it didn't work out too well. Hopefully this time I will be able to keep up better. For anyone that's interested in Josh's work, I made a blog for him to post pictures of his mounts, antler lamps, and anything else like that. (He really likes to post pictures, I figured this way it might work better. We'll see) Right now, it's called "Josh's Bragg Blog" but I have a feeling he may change the name. Obviously he wasn't here when I did that...I'm sure he'll love the idea! :)

3 comments:

Cederberg Family said...

Yah! I can't wait! I love your family picture! It's great!!

Mel said...

I'm sooo excited to see this! How are you? Your girls and soo cute and BIG!! check out my blog. melanieclaridge.blogspot.com

Aunt Grizzly said...

hi guys thank you so much for sending me your blog sight i love it so much. and i love all the photos. miss you so much
love your aunt grizzly
(i think you know who this is Josh)ha ha it was the only thing that i could think of that fit my part.