Montana May Hunt

Montana May Hunt
Our little cutie! Born December 31, 2012 at 10:09 pm; 7 lbs, 7 oz.; 20 inches long

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Santa



I know this is a little late, but I wanted to show the pictures of the girls seeing
Santa. We went to the library to see him and it was packed! We were standing in line waiting for our turn (kind of, Saralyn doesn't do lines well), and Saralyn saw some of the kids with candy canes. She looked at me wanting me to give her one, and I pointed to where they were getting them - Santa. So what did she do? Pushed her way to the front of the line to get her candy cane. She didn't realize, however, that she would have to sit on some strange mans lap to get it. As you can see from her picture, she wasn't too excited about that. Alma, on the other hand, wasn't scared at all. But when it was her turn she told me that she forgot what she wanted to ask for. I told her it was okay, he probably already knew anyway :)

No comments: