Montana May Hunt

Montana May Hunt
Our little cutie! Born December 31, 2012 at 10:09 pm; 7 lbs, 7 oz.; 20 inches long

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend

Well, last year I think I said I didn't want to go camping on Memorial Day if it was going to be snowing, and this year, it was supposed to rain, not snow, and be pretty nice....yeah right.  Two days and 4 inches of constant snow and rain later....I think we should postpone a week or two :)  anyway, even with the snow, it was nice to be together and we made it work.  We were the only ones in the tent, and thank goodness the others were willing to share their trailer space to keep us all warm.

My dad got this puppy for his birthday from my brothers, and Easton couldn't get enough!

We were able to borrow this 4-wheeler from a friend and it was a lot of fun.  Whenever it wasn't raining or snowing, Easton was ready for a ride with daddy. I think he could have ridden it all day without complaint.


 
We tried to keep the fire going all the time, and whenever the rain/snow would break for a few minutes, we would get out and sit around the fire...after all, it's not camping unless you smell like a campfire when you go home, right?


Dad trying to get the chainsaw going so we would have plenty of firewood.




My little bro, Tucker.  I don't know if he's smiling cuz he's happy or because he relieved to finally have a nice day :) Probably both.


And Tyler....well, no explanation needed :)


My sister Megan, her baby Kenzly, and my sister-in-law JoyAnne, getting things packed up.


Tyler entertaining the kids


The whole family (Great Grandma Anderson was taking the picture.) Mom, Dad, Grandpa, Josh, easton, Alma, Kerrilyn, Saralyn, Megan, Kenzly, Jordyn, Brandon, Kylee, Scott, JoyAnne, Tucker, Tyler.  I'm so glad that we enjoy getting together and having a good time.  I hope we always will :)


2 comments:

Sarah said...

Sorry to hear the weather was bad. It sounds like you guys made the best of it though. :)

G. Grandma Alma said...

Great family time. I like the picture of Easton with the puppy.