Montana May Hunt

Montana May Hunt
Our little cutie! Born December 31, 2012 at 10:09 pm; 7 lbs, 7 oz.; 20 inches long

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Family Pics 2011

We just took family pictures today, and there are still a lot of pictures that I want to post from the summer and the first weeks of school, but I want to first post these pictures and I will try to get to the rest soon, before I have too many more pictures and get even further behind. We took these ourselves and I think they turned out ok :)
Easton thought it was hilarious, for some reason. We couldn't get him to sit still. He thought it was so funny to fall backward whenever he started laughing. Oh, and lesson learned? Don't choose a place that has sticks, rocks, and water...notice the wet pants and shoes :)


Saralyn and Alma were very patient, even when we said "this is the last one" about a dozen times :)





These are just some last minute pictures we took when we got home. I might try again with the kids together when they aren't so sick of smiling :) They turned out ok i think.

I took one like this last year and I really liked it so I thought I would try it again



2 comments:

G. Grandma Alma said...

I love the pictures. See you soon!

Cindy said...

i can't believe how big alma is. she looks so much like you. saralyn is beautiful and easton is a funny little boy. i think they turned out great for doing them all yourself.