Montana May Hunt

Montana May Hunt
Our little cutie! Born December 31, 2012 at 10:09 pm; 7 lbs, 7 oz.; 20 inches long

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Where did summer go?? (post #1)

Well, Alma starts 1st grade next week and I don't know where summer went..I think I must have blinked and missed or something! I'm so sad school's almost here, but Alma's excited and I guess that's what matters:) Anyway, I wanted to highlight the fun things we were able to do this summer. I wish we could have done more, but I'd say we had a good time.
We started it off with swimming lessons. Surprisingly a lot of people around here have pools in their backyards and one of our neighbors recommended a teacher, so we jumped at the chance and we didn't have to drive to Ogden everyday for two weeks!...which is definately a good thing

Alma jumping off the diving board-- YEAH!

Saralyn on the last day with purple popsicle lips




Saralyn striking a pose

They had a blast and I'm sure would have been happy to go every day of the entire summer if it was an option :)

1 comment:

G. Grandma Alma said...

I loved all the pictures. Thanks so much for posting them. Can't wait to see all of you.