Montana May Hunt

Montana May Hunt
Our little cutie! Born December 31, 2012 at 10:09 pm; 7 lbs, 7 oz.; 20 inches long

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Fishing for suckers :)

Okay, so don't get grossed out. I swear I washed his hands really, really good after this one. He had this sucker and somehow he ended up with it still in his hand as he was roaming around the house (he is usually confined to his high chair with food, especially sticky/messy food). And when it got quiet, I knew we were in trouble. So I went to find him and this is what I found...

If he could talk, I'm sure he would have said "trouble? not me, I'm just trying to get my sucker!" (I swear it IS a sucker, you may have to look close to see that)
And just for the record, no I didn't give it back to him :)

2 comments:

G. Grandma Alma said...

Now you know what little boys are like. Remember we had four.

Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe how big he has gotten! He is adorable!