Montana May Hunt

Montana May Hunt
Our little cutie! Born December 31, 2012 at 10:09 pm; 7 lbs, 7 oz.; 20 inches long

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Halloween Photos

Well, we had an interesting halloween. The kids and I went to Burley on the Thursday before Halloween so the girls could trick or treat with their cousins, Kylie and Jordyn. We were planning on doing "trunk or treat" on Friday at my mom's church because that's easier than going around to all the houses. Well, Saralyn woke up sick that day and she was sick all day. So, Easton and I ended up staying with her and Alma went with Grandma and cousins the party. She even took Saralyn's bucket and brought it back to her full of candy. And, I didn't remember to take the camera with me, so I don't have any pictures of Alma dressed up, but she wore the same costume as the previous pictures, so hopefully that will do.
So, we have a bunch of pictures of us carving our pumpkins that we grew ourselves! We carved them on Halloween night and it was so much fun. The girls even enjoyed getting the guts out--not with out a few comments of "ewww this is gross!

Cleaning out the guts with dad

"Ewww it's all over me!"

"I love my pumpkin!" (don't you love the extra too small peanut costume that she insisted on wearing? )
Big smiles!


I don't think I need to tell you who carved this elk pumpkin

Alma's pumpkin

Saralyn's pumpkin

1 comment:

G. Grandma Alma said...

Brings back memories! Good job Alma and Saralyn. Josh that is a very good job with the elk.