Montana May Hunt

Montana May Hunt
Our little cutie! Born December 31, 2012 at 10:09 pm; 7 lbs, 7 oz.; 20 inches long

Monday, July 26, 2010

Camping Trip

This past weekend we decided it would be nice to get away from the heat and go up to the mountains where its cool and have some fun. So the girls and I got everything packed up and when josh got home from work, we took off.
Here we are sitting around the campfire

A pretty sunset picture

Easton was a little fussy, but when we sat him in this chair toward the fire, he was mesmerized as you can see

We went for a "little" walk which turned out to be a really long walk and decided to take a shortcut back to the car. In this picture, we are about halfway up the hill. It doesn't look very steep, but it was. Luckily, we survived and still had smiles on our faces :)

And of course, the girls' favorite part was picking flowers.



When they pick flowers, they often tell me "Remember when we got baby-sat at great-grandma's house? She always let us pick flowers to give to you". I don't think they will ever forget that. Neither will I. Every day that I would pick them up from there, if there were flowers to be picked- whether it be johnny jump-ups or apple blossoms, or whatever they could find- I would go home with a fresh bouquet of flowers :)
More scenery pictures



We tried to get a family picture, this is the best one we were able to get with the timer

Anyway, besides the many mosquito bites we got, we had a very nice time and it was fun to get a way for a little while.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

you ALMOST make me want to go camping :) you found a very nice spot. your girls are so pretty and sweet. love that they love to pick you flowers.

G. Grandma Alma said...

I'm glad the girls remember those times, especially Alma, who just loved to pick flowers. Those were precious memories for me too. I emailed some more update on Aria.