Montana May Hunt

Montana May Hunt
Our little cutie! Born December 31, 2012 at 10:09 pm; 7 lbs, 7 oz.; 20 inches long

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Potty Training...Done

First I want to start by saying Saralyn is potty trained!!! We started working at it a few days after Meloday got here, and by the time she went home, Saralyn had going to the potty down almost perfectly :) She does have an accident once in a while, but it's usually because she is too busy to remember that she has to go. :) She doesn't even have to wear a diaper at night or during naps. Don't ask me how I got so lucky, she did that part on her own. I would just check her in the morning and she was always dry, so I just left her in her panties and she hasn't had one accident! Good Job Saralyn! We are so proud of you :) Here's a couple pictures of the cute little stinker
"Take a picture of me Mom"

1 comment:

G. Grandma Alma said...

Saralyn you are a cutie!