Montana May Hunt

Montana May Hunt
Our little cutie! Born December 31, 2012 at 10:09 pm; 7 lbs, 7 oz.; 20 inches long

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas

We hope you all had a very Merry Christmas. We had fun telling the girls the story of Christmas and trying to help them understand the reason we celebrate. It's fun to have them retell the story and see what things stand out in their mind. I am thankful for my Savior and for this time of year that we have to focus on Him. I hope that in the coming year I can be more like Him in the things that I do and say not just at Christmas time, but the whole year through. I am so blessed to have a wonderful husband and two little girls that are good examples to me and remind me of what I should be doing just by how they are. I love you guys :)

No comments: