Montana May Hunt

Montana May Hunt
Our little cutie! Born December 31, 2012 at 10:09 pm; 7 lbs, 7 oz.; 20 inches long

Monday, February 16, 2009

Well, "I've been tagged"...

So...I guess I'm supposed to show you all the 6th picture from the 6th folder on our computer...may be scary
Hey, I warned you didn't I? Josh thinks is it's "so awesome", I however, fail to see the beauty of it :) Here's a cute one to make up for that hideous thing (sorry Josh)


Since they are so cute...I added two. This was taken last summer, I think. We went canoeing and when we got to the end, Josh's family surprised us lunch at the park. It was so much fun. If you are reading this, I hope you know that we sure do miss you guys!!

I think I'm supposed to tag 6 people too, so...
Amber Campbell
Teresa M.
Amanda H.
Sarah S.
Jaime B.
Aunt Grizzly
...TAG! your it!

1 comment:

Aunt Grizzly said...

alma and sarah could you do me a favor? would you have mommy email me and tell me what movies that you like she told me and i forgot. your grandma minnick might come up on friday and we are going cloths shopping again for you guys.i love the photos of you both tell mommy to keep up the good work but tell her that there is not enough of them on there and that she has to but more on there tell her to get on the ball.we are all tring to find a way to get out there in july i would love to have your daddy show us all around.we remember what i said we all love you guys xoxoxoxo